What Makes Opportunity Management Game-Changing for Your Sales Process
In Adisols, we realize that making your sales process unified and transparent is a key to higher sales rates, revenue increase, and helpful sales forecasting. Effective Opportunity management is impossible without features that help to make this process well-structured, including Opportunity Record, Progress Bar, Products, Quotes, and many others. This demo shows the role of these features in making the deal closing process visible and logical, which paves the way to your sales success.
To see the deals closing, your sales reps need to move the Opportunity through a series of stages. All of them contain certain tasks for sales reps to do to move the deal to the next stage. Here’s how out-of-the-box Salesforce Opportunity Stages look:
- Needs Analysis
- Value Proposition
- Id. Decision Makers
- Perception Analysis
- Proposal/Price Quote
- Closed Won
- Closed Lost
However, you can customize your Opportunity stages to comply with your company’s specific sales process.
What You Get from Salesforce Opportunity Management
Effective step-by-step Opportunity management helps you to achieve:
- Transparent opportunities pipeline. Moving opportunities forward is easier with an opportunity pipeline, reflecting the specific stages of the sales process.
- Clear guidance of sales reps’ steps with the Exit criteria on completing each Opportunity stage and a list of to-do tasks to meet these criteria.
- Visibility into products and their prices with Products and Quotes fields.
- Enhanced customer communication with automated email and dialing features.
- Focusing on the most promising opportunities with Opportunity Probability, providing predictions of the likelihood of winning an Opportunity.
If you have any questions regarding the demo, feel free to contact our Salesforce consulting team.