- See how a family or individual is involved in the congregation through groups, serving, and online giving.
- See personal information like their birthday, big anniversaries, or major faith milestones.
- Edit their personal profiles adding information like birthdays and a kids allergies to make check in easier.
- Add family members to their profile and update things like their kids allergies.
- Get to know other people in the congregation, like families in their small group, by searching their contact information.
CHECK-IN ON ANY DEVICE
Simple text message checkin for you and your family. No need to stand behind a desktop or carry a clipboard ever again!
The best way to contact a parent quickly is through their phone. Send a parent a text in just a few seconds! You can even text first time guests after the service telling parents how awesome their kids were!
Requiring no specialized training, Schedules and Plans meets your volunteers where they’re at, and it’s easily customizable to fit your service needs. Spend a few clicks setting up your service, not a few days.
- Volunteer Scheduling - Drag, swap, and add volunteers directly to the schedule.
- Volunteer Check-in - Print volunteer name tags and see check-in updates in real time.
- No Login Required - Volunteers can accept, manage availability, find a replacement, and view service plans without having to sign in.
- Unlimited Users - Schedule as many volunteers and assign as many leaders to help with managing your Teams and Schedules
- Service Plans - Create and add your order of service to a schedule for multiple services.
- Song Library - Manage and share song details, such as BPM, duration, and key.
- File Management & Song Sharing - Add and save attachments such as chord charts, files, mp3s, and links to specific songs and keys in your Song Library.
Your members will be able to give from any device, and they don’t have to login to pay for things like a men’s retreat. This makes all incoming transactions easy for you and the person giving. Create even higher engagement and deeper insight by combining our software with our donation processing using simply text messages.
AUTOMATE GIVING REPORTS
Need a report of weekly donations? You can build out the report right in our software in seconds and send it to other staff.
RUN DONOR ANALYSIS REPORTS
Let’s say you want to communicate with all of your first time givers. Now you’re able to simply pull a report and send all of those first time givers an email with a personalized thank you! Also, when a person donates, their information is automatically updated across our software.
END OF YEAR GIVING STATEMENTS
With the Giving feature you can send out an email to everyone who hasn’t logged in to the software. It's a nice reminder that they can access their End of Year Giving Statements and any of their giving information at any time right in the software. This allows you to save money and people are able to keep track of all their donations digitally.
Empowered leaders result in empowered people, and that’s why our integrated Groups feature. It helps leaders know where their people are at, and the next steps they can take in their spiritual journey.
Manage everything from your phone. Edit contact information, take attendance, manage groups, schedules, and your calendar all from your phone. You can also manage all group communication and view events right in the app.
TWO WAY COMMUNICATION
Leaders can communicate with their group within the software and group members can respond to the leader as well as each other. Send emails or mail merges, start discussions on message board threads, or use our text messaging feature to text group members!
Haven’t seen one of your regular attendees in awhile? Simply look at their profile and you’ll see all of their small group attendance records, plus any other events they’ve been attending at your church. Small group leaders can help you stay up to date with how people are doing, by tracking group attendance and entering notes right from their phones. No clipboard needed.
MEET THE NEEDS
From a garage sale fundraiser to setting up a meal train for the parents of a newborn, whatever your need is, post it! Get your people involved in ministry by inviting them to serve the needs within the church and community!
Processes are built to follow up with people so no one gets left behind. This could be the first time guests follow up, background checks, volunteer pipelines, hospital visits, prayer requests, membership process, leadership pipelines, and more. Our processes even connect with each other so once a person has taken all of the steps in the "First Time Guest Process" they automatically get added to your second process, like a "Sign Up to Volunteer" process. Just like you, we believe people shouldn't be falling through the cracks so we've built this feature to keep people engaged and growing!
Rest easy knowing support is right around the corner.
Hands-on software coaching to achieve your ministry objectives.
Shortened response times and live-chat availability with our support team.
On-site or remote training to get your team up to speed & maximize your ministry tools.
Transition from another ChMS quickly, efficiently, and effectively.