Senior Salesforce Developer
Key Requirements for Senior Salesforce Developer (Lead):
- **Salesforce Developer with Platform Developer II required**
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Lightning Experience
- AppExchange App Development Experience.
- A Senior Salesforce Developer is responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems.
- Responsible for creating the software platform, AppExchange App Development, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field - preferred.
- A minimum of 8+ years' overall experience is required.
- A minimum of 4+ years of Salesforce experience is required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Expert Senior Salesforce Developer
- Must be an advanced Salesforce Developer
- Lots of data integration
- AppExchange App Development, hands-on coding is required
- Must have a strong command of the English language written and oral.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one time.
- Expert mentoring skills are necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing, and delivery.
- Expert ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and approve the development of software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure the outcome and consequences of design.
- Counsel engineering staff on hardware and software and direct staff to develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about the maintenance of software system.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.
- Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals, and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Perform other salesforce development duties as assigned.
Please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Adisols LLC.