Senior DevOps Engineer
Adisols is a global consulting and software development company founded in 2011. Our products are built with the highest standards to provide you a robust dependable solution to your business. We are a Salesforce partner firm with clientele based majorly in the United States and North/South America.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. Senior DevOps Engineer will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes. DevOps aims at coupling a tighter alignment between IT operations and businesses.
- 3- 5 years of experience in DevOps preferred.
- Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Extensive exposure to at least one major cloud platform like AWS, GCP, or Azure with commonly used services.
- Hands-on experience with deployment and orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, and Terraform.
- Understand networking concepts and protocols, and the ability to build VPCs and traffic flows.
- Ability to take care of monitoring, alerting, logs, user access, certificate and keys management, etc.
- Know your way through various flavors of Unix and commonly used command-line utilities.
- Proficiency with at least one mainstream scripting language like Bash or Python.
- Good understanding of commonly used server software like PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.
- Strong ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep up with the latest in DevOps.
- Be able to simplify complex systems and right-size the architecture.
Please mail your resume to email@example.com, Adisols LLC.