SAP Security Analyst
This Security person should be a subject matter expert capable of interacting will all levels of Business Users, Business Owners, and Project Team. This role assists in maintaining the standardization and integrity of all Security processes and data throughout the entire organization. You will be a member of the security team as we build and integrate SAP Hana connected systems that will replace our legacy SAP systems in a phased rollout. Integrate SAP Hana with Salesforce.
Major Job Responsibilities (not all inclusive)
- Provide subject matter expert supporting security manager in creating a task-based role design including both functional and sensitive data restrictions.
- Work provisioning users in Central User Administration (CUA) and SAP Hana Studio.
- Create and maintain SAP Hana security privileges (system privileges / object privileges).
- Create and maintain ABAP and WebDynpro SAP role & authorization profiles.
- Work supporting the BI security setup for Fiori; PowerBI, Snowflake; BOBJ, SAC; Webi; Lumira; and Analysis for Excel.
- Process SAP user access requests and support everyday troubleshooting of access problems.
Systems in Landscape
- SAP SolMan 7.2 with Central User Administration
- ERP 6.0 EHP 8
- SCM 7.0 EHP3
- SAP TM 9.3
- Gateway/ Fiori/ Personas
- SAP PO 7.4
- BOBJ BI 4.2
- Webi/Lumira/Analysis for Excel for BOBJ BI
- Data Services 4.2
- HANA 2.0
- SRM 7.0 EHP4
- Bachelor's degree in Technology-related or Business Management preferred
- 5+ years of experience in SAP security administration in the above areas of SAP with focus on SAP Hana, ABAP, and WebDynpro, security.
- Implementation and troubleshooting experience involving SAP Access security.
- Strong experience in setup and support of security for ABAP & WebDynpro landscapes.
- Strong experience in developing and maintaining HANA custom roles and privileges (system privileges / object privileges.
- Strong experience working with Role-Based Security for SnowFlake and PowerBI.
- Strong working knowledge of BOBJ security and understanding of security set up for user-based tools Like Webi/Lumira/Analysis for Excel.
- Strong understanding of Mass user administration using ECATT/SQL scripting.
- Ability to analyze business challenges/problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills, able to partner with business users and have a strong desire to excel
This position is based out of Fresno, California.
Please mail your resume to email@example.com, Adisols LLC at 710 Van Ness Avenue, # 173, Fresno, CA 93721.