Salesforce Technical Architect
Salesforce Technical Architect Will work in a highly motivated, fast-paced, and evolving environment applying creative problem-solving skills and relevant knowledge to support application development innovation.
- Execute Technical Architect responsibilities related to the development, integration, and management of the applications.
- Will lead a portfolio of applications of low to high complexity.
- Applications management from business case definition through delivery, working with Business System Analysts in gathering the requirements.
- Will lead and work with globally distributed internal and external teams to manage implementation activities.
- Actively contribute to improving re-usability, efficiency, and consistency in tools and processes across application development areas.
- Provide oversight on external partners performing application management and integration activities.
- Interact with Sponsors, Vendors, and cross-functional teams as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) about programming-related issues.
- Provides support as Technical Subject Matter Expert and first point of escalation for all quality and delivery-related issues.
- Draft a communication plan, define reporting metrics, and drove weekly status meetings with all concerned stakeholders for updates on project status and resolution of all outstanding issues.
- Provide support in implementing Post-production changes, and prepare Quality review scripts and Project Migrations.
- Design, track, and report project performance on these activities to the business community.
- Work for project engagements. Review technical design, pricing, contractual and service matters pertaining to engagement.
To perform these duties, the necessary technical background is typically acquired through a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or any closely related field
This position is based out of Fresno, California.
Please mail your resume to email@example.com, Adisols LLC at 710 Van Ness Avenue, # 173, Fresno, CA 93721.