Salesforce Senior Technical Architect
Salesforce Senior Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the successful delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for our clients. These technologies include but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Cloud Computing Platforms, Heroku, Mobile Development and Integration / ETL technologies.
Under this job role, we are looking for someone with deep expertise in Salesforce and with sufficient hands-on experience on the different Salesforce clouds, Integration, Data Management, Apex/Visualforce, and Lightning.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, set and manage expectations.
- Senior Salesforce Architect
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end-states
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects
- Follow and help define coding standards.
- Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation.
- Maintain a target billable utilization aligned to the role
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- Liaise with product teams to support client implementations
- Working remotely while collaborating with the teams in the United States for delivery. We may need you to be flexible with your work hours (A Partial work hours in the US Time Zones).
- 10 Years of IT Experience is preferred, 8 years of CRM experience with a minimum of 5 years on the Salesforce platform
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce Product Suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Ability to design end to end solutions using salesforce other products like Heroku, Marketing Cloud.
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Able to differentiate and understand when to use different integration patterns.
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Strong background in design/development of large web-based systems, or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
- Salesforce System Architect certification and application architect are nice to have.
Please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Adisols LLC.