IT Cyber Security Analyst
- Ensures that the risk to the organization's information posed by a variety of cyber threats (cyber-attacks; theft or corruption from within; etc.) is minimized. Ensures that our networks and systems are secure and updated. If cyber-attacks occur or data are stolen or compromised, these incidents are dealt with promptly and effectively and the chance of that particular type of incident recurring is minimized. This individual will also support our IT interfaces with other departments for PCI and SOX audits and material gathering processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches and stays up to date on the latest information technology security trends.
- Monitors the organization's networks for security breaches and investigates violations when they occur.
- Help to design, implement, and maintain the organization's cyber-security plan.
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organization.
- Direct the installation and use of security tools (e.g., firewalls, data encryption), to protect sensitive information.
- Recommend security enhancements to IT Management.
- Help IT resources and end users when they need to install or learn about new security products and/or procedures.
- Ensure that IT security audits are conducted periodically or as needed (e.g., PCI/SOX or when a security breach occurs).
- Comply with all audit material requests (PCI/SOX).
- Works closely with other members of IT Infrastructure team to support other areas such as server systems, applications, network, cloud, and user support, as needed.
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4+ years in information security experience
Any of these certifications are good to have:
- The Certified Ethical Hacker
- CompTIA Network+
- CWAPT Certified Penetration Tester
- Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst
Please send resume, Cover Letter and Salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, Adisols LLC at 710 Van Ness Avenue, # 173, Fresno, CA 93721.