- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience handling customers
- Capture requirements, create UI wireframes, data, and process flow diagrams to document the solution design, document business requirements, and take sign-offs from key stakeholders
- Well versed in Agile/Sprint/Kanban methodologies and lead the development process including sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, demos, and process improvements
- Create test plans, test and evaluate development to ensure that it meets the set standards, facilitate QA, UAT testing with the development team and customers.
- Track bugs, feature enhancements, and product roadmap to ensure that we are maintaining quality along with milestones.
- Monitor scope, timelines, and budget to ensure that we are tracking projects as per the project plan.
- Report project updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience working in product teams and customer-facing releases.
- Experience working with US-based clients
Please mail your resume to email@example.com, Adisols LLC.